Τρίτη 27 Ιανουαρίου 2009

Boob talk




















A lot of action has been taken the past years against breast cancer, especially by well known artists..
So did Katy Perry, by putting them on a mould and "duplicating" them on plaster.
The funny thing is that there was a guy that paid $3500 to purchase the replica!!
Dear god...!!! How stupid can someone be?!!??
I'm jealous though.. 
A friend once said she didn't want me close to a certain girl's room, so i wouldn't try to smell her underwear. I would never do that!
Only if it was for Katy Perry.. In that case i would even smell things made of plaster..

Somebody help me!!! 
It seems that Beelzeboob.. sorry... Beelzebub has conquered me. I can't help it!

(this is a completely useless post, that was only powered by my hormones. and Beelzeboob! Katy, if u're reading this, i assure u i'm not as desperate and perverted as i seem)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: